Alternating Lunge Jumps
1. Start with feet shoulder width apart and arms down at your sides.
2. Take a controlled step back with the left or right foot getting into a lunge position.
3. Jump with an explosive motion making sure to get both feet off the floor.
4. Switch legs in mid-air so the opposite foot is in front on the landing.
5. Land softly back into your lunge and repeat the movement.
6. Make sure your body remains upright during the motion and keep the core engaged to remain steady in your landing.